Today's News Releases
| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(IndustryNews247.Com, September 14, 2018 ) Power generation is experiencing a series of trends which will shape the market for decades to come. Coal is seemingly on a terminal decline, to be replaced by natural gas, and renewable energy is making substantial strides to become more commercially relevant.
Advances ensure new power sources are moving closer to becoming part of the mainstream, with problems such as using renewable energy on demand now being solved. Leading companies in power generation must stay ahead of the development curve in these areas - failure to do so will mean allowing rivals to gain crucial competitive advantages at a time of great change.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2311915
- Most signs point towards natural gas continuing to become the dominant form of energy production in the near-future.
- New generations of renewable power generation technology are predicted to shake-up the energy mix of whole nations on a long-term basis.
- The development of lithium-ion battery arrays capable of filling in gaps in power supply, and molten salt power plants able to provide renewable energy on demand for hours at a time, reveals the commercial breakthrough moment is drawing near.
- Examines the sale of nuclear technology around the world
- Looks at the future of renewable technology
- Assesses the long-term future of coal fired power-stations
- Assesses the rise of natural gas as a power source
- Examines the commercial potential of new energy storage solutions
Reasons to buy:
- Will energy storage solutions become commercially viable?
- Do coal-fired power plants have a future?
- Will natural gas dominate coal?
- How significant is the sale of cheap nuclear reactors?
- Will new generations of renewable energy technology achieve commercial relevancy?
Get More Information about the Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/power-generaton-top-five-trends-for-2019-and-beyond
Table of Contents:
Russia and China nuclear exports are thriving - both will continue to do so 6
Chinese nuclear power plants are growing global force in power generation 6
China is developing critical interests in the United Kingdom, demonstrating the desire from Beijing to spread to wealthy economies7
Russia is leading exporter of nuclear power technology, enabling new countries to develop networks 8
Efforts to revitalize coal are unlikely to succeed as natural gas expands 10
Coal is in decline as a means of generating power - latest US policies are unlikely to change that trend 10
Natural gas fired power plants overtake coal in developed nations 11
Coal power plants are closing as energy providers move elsewhere, leaving way open for natural gas 12
Liquefied Natural Gas playing increasing role in speeding up transition from coal to gas 12
Next generation renewable energy to shake up power grid 14
Solar furnaces are becoming more powerful, creating a new option in renewable energy 14
Tidal and wave power generation moves closer to commercial viability, potentially transforming energy markets 15
Geothermal energy is edging towards mainstream power generation, helping developing countries 16
Mass scale energy storage is becoming commercial reality 17
Tesla battery in South Australia has proven commercial worth - it is likely to be replicated elsewhere 17
Battery technology is gaining serious attention in California, suggesting a long-term trend is just beginning 18
Molten salt energy storage is advancing at speed, offering power generation capabilities batteries cannot match 18
Costs of molten salt energy storage are coming down at speed, making the business case for much wider use 19
Despite decline, coal remains important and is becoming more efficient 21
Ultra-supercritical coal finds significant gains in efficiency, slowing decline in usage 21
Coal is in decline but will continue to be the dominant power source 22
Power generation industry is entering a challenging period of significant change 24
Further Reading 25
Ask the analyst 26
About MarketLine 26
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
Industrial News TV